Toribash
Try to use some more CC, smoother transitions, also, I liked the sync, dont use weird effects like enlarging a bit of a video in a circle. The videos seemed a tad slow aswell.
But, apart from that, a pretty slow, but evently paced edit! 4/10
Last edited by Wulfi; Dec 17, 2012 at 01:41 PM.
The juiciest Wolf in town.
wulfi.on.toribash.com
Very irritating to watch imo.
Music is really low quality, and kind of annoying. About 1/20 of the sync in this video actually is with the replay. Try using less random effects (that get repetitive after a while), and use the actual replays to provide sync.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

the replays used are nothing special. everyday things.
the transitions hurt my eyes(way to flashy)
really boring and slow
2/10
EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH
FAGGETOS TEAM JUDO
Well, i enjoyed this FX sync, its well made but however try to not overuse same effects.
If you really love FX like i did use more CC's than this "single" effects and for slow motions use TWIXTOR because this help alot.
Use better replays at least try to not use this ammount of Multiplayer replays because it looks weir and i dont see nothing special in it.
Song its not bad chosen, however i will try something another. Also is VERY VEEEEEEEERYYY important to sync the replays! If you will sync only the FX's like you did its going to be really weird and sometimes will even looks even shitty.
You should ask in events section for replays, this will help alot. But i like some parts.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
ugh the flashes made my head hurt so bad i had to stop watching next time try to make the viewing more idk pleasent 3/10
PPL I LOVE XEON365 DEZARAI LEWIS862 CHOPPA5 DEAKMANIC OKASAKI123