Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[ART] Ancient Castle
This .., is ... CAAASTLEEE
Hope you like it (;
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
I like it but I miss something from it..Your soul. You need to embrace the picture , its story , its message every picture has these noble qualities. You must embrace the picture , the picture of a life that we never seen, the whole thing , you must embrace it .
Then collect those feeling into your head.Then lead it from your head to your hands, and then make combinations of colors what can make the picture live.
It seems you live in a islamic country , and (if I know good) in Islam , the visualization of human is forbidden(Mostly to make portrayal of Mohamed prophet), although I hope my philosophic monologue about art will help you.
Last edited by 1TheV; Dec 17, 2012 at 09:28 PM.
See my mug , it'll probably turn the flowers black
ummm... damn... I agree with 1TheV... ummm I'm kind of at a loss of words... Idk what to say about that post... it was meaning full i guess.
Uhm I guess I'm drawing something exist already (the picture) , so I can't change what's in the picture into something in my mind

And oh by the way , this was in art contest I joined .. It was about drawing pictures of something in real life /: .. And one of the rules are , not to add something in our mind into the drawing
Can still see the pencil lines.
Never, ever, let the pencil lines show with water colours.

accuracy and perspective have all been distorted. you really rushed this.
painting technique is shoddy. watercolours are difficult, theres a certain amount of planning involved, which you seem to have skipped, in terms of how, where and when you're using each brushstroke.

I wouldnt have approached this with such a sensationalistic approach as 1thev explained. thats only really applicable to portraits, expressionalism and impressionism.(among others) But an architectural watercolour is not one of them. the focus is the watercolour and perspective/accuracy.

you're 15 or somethign right? you wont have to deal with such emotive concepts for the next year or two.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Indeed Ben , I was in rush at that time , and the pencil lines once I drew them , I know it shouldn't be sketching them :/ , you are good at CnC

By the way Ben , How old are you and what is your job in-real-life D: