Toribash
Original Post
[Art] The Hunger Games, Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins
A poster I made after reading the three books from The Hunger Games series. I just love them...

Made in Adobe Illustrator, tell me what you think...

Print

©2012 ~T4mashii - Fenris -Jonar Nicolay Kristensen

Available at: http://t4mashii.deviantart.com/#/d5omjko
Well, this is pretty dencent, although I disslike the blue you picked..
Blue is too cold.. I guess red would fit more to your object "love", since love was always connected with the color red in my head though ;)
Good job!
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]
Haha, thanks... I know that blue is a cold color, but I grabbed it off the color of the novel. Also, if you'd read the books I think that you'd think the colors fit pretty well ;)
Looks good.
I like the randomness of the text (is it a special font?).
I prefer the color blue , it gives a cold feeling indeed but it looks really good with the white.
Overal it looks quite good.
8/10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I like it... I have never read the books but seen the movie... it's a great movie... Any way it is a good piece of art... 7/10 I would change only one thing and that is just using more then only about 3ish colors/shades of colors. I mean you could make the background different shades of blue.
Im keeping this if you dont mind. I'll change "him" to "her" aswell you dont mind?
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
Thanks guys ^^

Cerberus: I wouldn't usually allow it, but since you're a friend and since you're likely to put it too good use, I'll allow it. ^^ (Credit me if you post it somewhere on the internet though :P)

It's also available as a print at dev.

Colors were decided by this btw

hehe