Toribash
Original Post
[Art] Just a hand
This is one of the hands (That I rarely/sometimes) draw, and I decided to draw this one.

CnC appreciated.

W.I.P 1

mindless machine
Originally Posted by zenzen213 View Post
This is one of the hands (That I rarely/sometimes) draw, and I decided to draw this one.

CnC appreciated.

W.I.P 1

OH MY LORD. , what the hell is this O.O . Lol

First of all , the finger or both are not well drew ..
Shading isn't good , and the size of the arm is a bit part

You should simply have a look at your hand and start drawing it (your hand)
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
I know, I drew this in like 5 minutes (I was in art class and wanted to draw something out of boredom for the 5 minutes left)

The nails were a minor detail I was to fix later.

The fingers were to also be fixed later.

And I find the finger's shading to be quite nice, but a bit too much.

The arm's shading was a quick detail I thought of adding in as I looked at my arm and drew for 5 minutes at the most.

Most of what is mentioned above (and some that isn't) will be fixed.

ESPECIALLY THE AWKWARD NAILS.
mindless machine
restart and use a nice clean sheet of paper, that one look raped. and way to many mistakes.
you gonna find this pretty "handy"
-----
http://annebobroffhajal.com/2010/12/...inright-brain/
Last edited by Chikin; Dec 20, 2012 at 04:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Oh gosh the finger looks broken and it gets REALLY fat around the knuckles. You don't have just little shading and detail issues with this drawing, in order for this to look good you need to reconstruct the whole thing. Like other people have said, just look at your hand and draw what you see.
It seems all of you ignore that
I drew this in like 5 minutes

And I used a raped piece of paper (It was the one without crumples on the corners :< )

I'm gonna post the next WIP which will in fact, be in an art tablet that I'm getting

And I didn't even put much effort on it's structure until it was necessary (Basically It was too late when I saw it fit because I have a horrible thing on timing)

(You have never seen this ever)
mindless machine
as I said to many, as answer at stuff like "hey but I've been working at this only 5 minutes, thats why its crappy"... then. dont fuking post your 5 minute crap. It makes no sense to work 5 minutes and ask for CnC
also... funny you didnt even sketch, started to shading the 2 fingers before getting even close to a decent prospective and the total lack of self criticism.

:v also... change the title of the post into... "just 2 fingers"
Last edited by Chikin; Dec 21, 2012 at 02:14 AM.
why can I see a whole fingernail on the side of the finger
Last edited by Hagan; Dec 21, 2012 at 12:07 PM.