Toribash
Original Post
text not working
when i open the game to play it i get the menu but it only showes the first letter of the text in each box so i cant read anything plz help me out
Maybe you've a problem with the font. Did you try to update your graphic drivers or reinstall the font?
I bring the ChaoZ
/me sighs

You can't fix this by "downloading a font"

The problem is simple, your driver isn't able to render the font textures correctly. The only fix is to update your driver.
Since it's only ancient decrepit drivers or ones that Microsoft provide that cause it, I somehow doubt that you actually looked for a newer one.

If you need help hunting for a driver then say what graphics hardware you have, and someone will point you in the right direction.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
im running an old card my newer one is not working thankyou i know how to work on them iv built mine from the ground up. i did look i had nivida scan for an up date there was non to be found
-----
but thank you for relling me it wont work with this card
now i know
Last edited by killerpez; Dec 27, 2012 at 04:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wont work with an Nvidia? :/ That's a first...

TB works perfectly with Nvidia stuff, so there's more than likely another issue at play. If you're running an i3/i5/i7 processor then that's the problem - the Nvidia will turn itself off & use the built in GPU instead with newer drivers. Apply the same to newer ATI/AMD stuff too. In which case poking the card's setup is the cure.

TBH whoever thought adding that laptop powersaving graphics crap to desktop drivers needs a slap.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you