Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
I came here to make replays and chew bubblegum... and I'm all out of gums
So YEAH, I've been out of replay making for quite a while now and I feel like coming back. It's been a few months since I actually made any replay, but here are a few. btw these ones are a bit simple.

C&C is much appreciated.

THESE REPLAYS SUCK, GO TO THE LAST PAGE
Attached Files
A_ don't come back.rpl (126.4 KB, 54 views)
#A_ The first third..rpl (173.2 KB, 32 views)
Last edited by Rial; Feb 12, 2013 at 01:32 AM.
:^)
I put an idea down below.

On first third I see at least 4 possible dms you can make with that kick, get it into a big boom. I loved the breakdancing attack in the first replay.

In lies and hate you can take Uke's head off with your left leg after your crotch boom.

Good shit!!!!!!!!!!!! 9.8/10
Attached Files
Try this.rpl (79.8 KB, 28 views)
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
I have tried something like that, but I just couldn't reach his head, or when I actually could, I just couldn't get enough power for the hit.

Well Here is another replay I was holding and I forgot to Post.
Attached Files
A_ The hollow men.rpl (211.7 KB, 32 views)
The first one was pretty much fantastic.
The first third was not nearly as good, but it looked alright nonetheless. A bit too simple for me though.
Nothing but lies and hate was pretty neat. I am yet to figure out that crotch boomhit.
The hollow men was good too, the first kick was super solid and I loved how Uke's torso flipped in the air for you to grab it.
oh yeah
I still can't believe how I got such an enormous amount of comments.

Well, whatever. This one took me more time to come up with a name than doing the replay itself.
Attached Files
A_ Ethereal Shift.rpl (187.8 KB, 54 views)
Really enjoyed the breakdanc-y opener, great stuff.
The excecution of the kick afterwards was pretty shitty, but you got a good core.
The groin hit combo looked pretty good when you take a quick look but when you shift+p it, it looks like you didn't spend any time on it.
I really loved your style, waiting for more
The opener was cool and unique, never seen anything like that before.

And spins were beautiful, I'm not kidding they were great.

The kick got a little too much shin in it, but it was probably the right choice in order to get the core, and keep some of the momentum going so you could go on to the other stuff you did.

The crotch boom thing you had going on there was pretty nice, I also enjoyed the groin block throw, it added to the boom for me.

Pose was good.

You are really good at spins and tricking :3
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Thanks for the comments, Chamara and MrJingles1.

Here's an edit of a very old replay I had, take this as just something to entertain you while I get some inspiration for a new replay.
Attached Files
A_ Stutter.rpl (226.8 KB, 31 views)