Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Sparring tuto
Hello. I made a tutorial video about sparring.

Is there any grammar/spelling mistakes ?

Music is Dakent
Last edited by Mocucha; Jan 10, 2013 at 08:10 AM.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Personally, I think sparring doesn't really need any tutorials. This video can be tips.
Still a nice way to learn from it.
|Evil|
I don't exist
This looks really good so far, very nice tips, if you need any more advice or replays then i can try and help out.
Last edited by Dobby; Jan 3, 2013 at 11:48 AM.
Be consistent with your movement.
If you are spinning right, don't stop and start spinning to the left.
This will make your movements more fluid.
- Wesmrocks -
That part from 2:40 to 4:10 was a bit too long. You could speed it up a bit or make a little annotation link with youtube's features for people that want to skip it.

Otherwise, this video is a great contribution to the community, Mocucha. Awesome job.

And damn, it's pretty amazing for me to have seen the whole process of sparring growing and becoming a core part of a lot of player's gameplay.
A big up for everyone who was/is a part of the growing process and keeps it alive and kicking ;)
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
This is an exellent idea , I have had many people ask me how to spar but there is just so much that playes a roll , it can not be explained in a short time.

But I do tell them that running , short parkour and tricking is the best was to start . It alows your to practice recovering and balance. Thats how I started.

Also a spar does not always mean a coopertive match , for the more skilled players , your can have a actual fight and still make it look real . There is just more focus on hitting then looking cool , but in a controled manner and not a messy mush of claps and random strikes .

There is one thing that you could do aswell and it would make practicing a whole lot easier for people along with much shorter vids . Have 1 min long videos of certian basic aspects that are involved in sparring , wich a detailed step by step .

EX: -THE BASICS OF RUNNING , wich is the most important thing to know

- Backflips / front flips

-How to slow down your movments

- punching and proper footing for strikes

And so on , new players wont want to watch a long vid with huge discriptions due to there short attention spand or saying " wow this looks really hard " . So if you break it down into parts , it may be better.
Last edited by TRichard21; Jan 3, 2013 at 02:48 PM.
Thanks a lot for your reactions.

I have uploaded the tuto. This is the final version, but if there are some grammar/spelling mistakes (and other thinks to change) I will fix them and make a correct version.

So, tell me where there are some things to change plz ;)

Grammar/Spelling
Hello. I really need your help to correct my sentences. Could someone tell me wich sentences are bad and give me the correct version ?

For the final version, I will slow down a bit moments where i show what I am doing with my tori and add someone very important in credits too ;)

I found 1 spelling error Mocu Exemple > Example at 2: 37

Always great job on making this tut it shall help alot of people.