Toribash
Original Post
Kiai sound not uploading!
Uploading my kiai sound isn't working out. It's three seconds long and the file extension is .wav. When I upload it the page loads for a while then it tells me that "text/php is not a valid filetype". I'm doing this on a mac, but it shouldn't be diffrent...?

Please help me sort this out.
Are you sure it's .wav? Just putting .wav at the end of a sound file doesn't make it a wav file, in case you did that.

I had an mp3 file, put it in Audacity, and exported it in wav format. But that's if you have the program.
I've already tried everthing...
I keeps telling me that "text/php is not a valid filetype".
Other .wav files aren't working either...
Mine worked fine, try redownlading the soundbit and reconverting it
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Make sure its .wav and a 5 sec duration. If that doesnt work download the file into mp3 and get a converter to convert to .wav
old soul
Uhm, if I may ask you used Audacity, how did you record the mp3 at the first place? Or may I ask if the waves were downloaded...
Why did you revive this olf thread?
Anyways they just downloaded a song and cut to the part you want and then convert it to .wav.