Toribash
Original Post
[VID] VICIOUS (COD)

Hello, made a new call of duty minitage because I was bored.
I worked pretty hard on this montage, learned a few new things like how to make my own cinematics.
Programs Used: MW2, AAE CS6, Boujou, GIMP, Fraps.
Cnc appreciated :3

Music by Jusmi <3

The next Toribash video will be the Relax All clan video, which is almost done :3.
Last edited by Slycooper; Jan 6, 2013 at 10:10 AM.
Lacks some nice\creative transitions, and a this is more of a minitage than a montage haha.
I don't know, I really like the text that cod editors put into their angles. I'd assume it's an after effects thing, but could you show\explain how it works?

Nice job, 7/10
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Kyou View Post
Lacks some nice\creative transitions, and a this is more of a minitage than a montage haha.
I don't know, I really like the text that cod editors put into their angles. I'd assume it's an after effects thing, but could you show\explain how it works?

Nice job, 7/10

The 3D text? I did that with a program called Boujou. It's a program that tracks the motion of the footage, and creates data that can be used for several different programs such as After Effects and C4D.
also yeah, only 4 clips. That's not a montage , changed.
Last edited by Slycooper; Jan 6, 2013 at 10:09 AM.
It wa great effects wise, but I really disliked how most of the shots weren't synced with the music.
I find CoD edits to be pretty difficult
finding the balance between the sync the speed and being able to see the shot is hella difficult
As a CoD player Im infuriated, because I couldnt see a single one of those shots, couldnt see a single person, didnt know where he was aiming, all we see is +500 and hear the shot.
the text stuff was pretty cool and the cinematics were ok.

watch more of the CoD stuff thats done for competitions
i found the videos submitted in 2010 for the tek9 phenom II competition were just amazing
and you could even see what was happening

also find that mw2 is not the greatest for snipe shots, the snipers in mw2 were just so soft...
Last edited by BenDover; Jan 7, 2013 at 01:00 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Yeah, Competitive cod4 is amazing. I was just watching some things on cfgfactory, and my goal is to try and end up with the same production quality as some of the things on there.

Found this, really inspiring. The style I've been going for isn't want I want to do anymore :u

-----
Also having a friend show me how to record demos, not just record my gameplay with fraps. So I can edit my own gameplay, which is regular sniping instead of spinning around all the time.
Last edited by Slycooper; Jan 7, 2013 at 04:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
if i could, i wold get you some man-mode "in yo base, killing yo doods" clips from my own stash, but alas, i cant, either way, nice vid coop's.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox