Toribash
Original Post
[S] all of my flames
Title says it all, today I will be selling this rain flame and rainbow outward flame, the rain flame has passed through the hands of beta, firebolty, AND NIRS, then from deakmaniac to me. SO I'm taking tc offers only, nothing below 70k for the rain flame and 50k for the rainbow flame.

I'm also selling all the other flames I have, but I can't post pics, so look in my inventory and use the flame forge, or dl and lp me
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
the rain flame isn't worth 70k, you can buy a huge void rain flame for that price.
rain flame 40k
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

It's one of a kind, 60k
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
one of a kind doesnt mean it makes it as valuable as a huge void rain flame
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

50k minimum

No drekz, sorry

Hey plata, you sure you don't want to trade flames for flames? My head flame might be easier to sell and I really like your rain flame :P

Show me some pics, but I have to go to school, so I won't respond for a while