Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Art] Victory!
Made with Gimp and a Bamboo Wacom.

Yayyyyy! A knight.
In front of corpses.
On a weird as hell landscape..... OH WELL!

This guy is a boss:

Big Image

Im not really good at Coloring sketches, it makes my Images look... Sketchy...
Anyways I had some fun drawing this, C&C tell me what I should add and/or remove.

I am really bad at perspective (pfft what am I talking about, i'm bad at drawing in general) so this took me 2 or so hours to make, oh well, practice makes perfect.

(Also if you find this picture confusing, It's probably because I was sketching it while thinking about what it would look like when it was shaded, If I were to shade it, it would probably be less confusing.)
Last edited by m0nk3y8; Jan 15, 2013 at 08:45 PM.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
He's on his period... But no, it's actually supposed to be black fabric under the armor, I suppose I should fix it....

EDIT: Made it a little brighter so it doesn't look as bad.
Last edited by m0nk3y8; Jan 15, 2013 at 08:46 PM.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Work on defining the hands and the helmet, because right now the helmet just looks like a lump that you shaded in with details.
Not bad, fix the crotch. :P
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
Left arm = fawqd.
It looks shorter than the other one in my opinion.
Also, I like how nothing else has detail.
Makes it -100% better.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Monkey m are you going to continue drawing or just that's it?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Imo you schould put you're knight a bit higher (like on a top of the mountain or something like that). And this flag is too small i think. I can't rate it for now cuz it's only the sketch but keep working, i like knight's armor
Proportions are good but dodger in some areas, the detail is minimal but everything is hairy ... Try to practice getting the shape you want with less attempts so its doesn't have lines sticking out everywhere
Cheap ass steam games,https://www.g2a.com/r/samuel_night