Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Art] Tick Tock
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
You really do like noise don't you huh?

Looks nice, especially digging the specular on the glass and on the clock face, and the softness of the shadow.
Your materials and lighting are really good.

Though I think you should have made the shadow fall on to a flat plane, and it doesn't look like your AO is very high? The clock looks disconnected from the plane, it doesn't look like it's sitting on that plane.
Not sure if you are using radiosity or if that is just corruption from jpgs...

Too bad it's a jpg and so the quality is ruined...
It was saved as a .png and upon upload it was transformed into .jpg....

Why yes I love noise xD It adds a nice darkness... But that part was Photoshopped into it .
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Nope (obviously)
Originally Posted by boStaff View Post
why don't you put the software used in the description? i'm curious

Last I heard, Freelancer uses C4D and PSCS5.

However, the software did not produce such nice art, Freelancer did.
Looks rather realistic, very nice work.
Also, I like the retro feel radiating from it.
Last edited by Django77; Jan 17, 2013 at 01:38 PM.
''After the showers is the sun.
Will be shining...''
The shadow is supposed to be naturally generated - not sure why it's not realistic.