Ranking
Original Post
I require Advice ~
So I've recently gotten into editing videos with my replays in them, I don't know if this is the right place to post video links but here is my latest video
http://youtu.be/Cr-1rnJ2Fk8
It's not exactly pro but can I have some advice on my editing/replays?
Holy seizure warning batman, use more than a negative flash every bass beat, and use more replays, show the good parts of a lot of them
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Seizure warning as Platabear said, use more effects, and more replays. Put in some effects that won't give people seizures... like slow-motion, blur or that snowy effect from Sony Vegas Pro.
Also add what program you're using to edit it, it gives an idea of how advanced you are.
(Sony Vegas Pro=Pro, Microsoft Movie Maker=Beginner)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Evdromeda View Post
I'm using adobe premiere pro and after effects (both CS5)

Sony Vegas and After Effect would be a good combo though. I used to use them to turn my Endorphin animations into movies. Soooo many features man. ;-; You will have a fit when you see all of it.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie