Toribash
Original Post
TGA file format problem.
When making my textures, I often preview them as I work on them. To do this, you need to save your current file as a TGA and put it into toribash. Unfortunately, I can't.Every TGA file is, for some strange reason, converted into a Paint.NET file. And obviously Paint.NET files can't be inserted into toribash. I've tried uninstalling Paint.net, but the problem still persists. I've got a bunch of textures I need to make for people and there's no way to make them without seeing what I'm doing.

Hopefully you guys can help!
-Squid
<Squidooo> Everyone loves aquatic creatures right?
<[S]Orko> Of course
Make sure that whatever you're using to export to .tga has RLE compression turned off.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
@Skulfuk

RLE compression isn't the problem, I've made sure of that. Thanks for the post though. : )
<[S]Orko> Of course
@Hucota7

I'm using Photoshop. I'm saving the file as a TGA (TARGA) by going to File>Save as.
The problem is, windows sees the TGA file, and for some reason turns it into a paint.NET file.

I don't even use paint.NET and its screwing everything up.
<[S]Orko> Of course
Hey squid. Did anything work for you yet?
Did you get the detailed pm I sent you? Pm me either way, I'll try and help you in any way.
Take care

evo
rock the world, one fight at a time
Have you tried overwriting a tga file?
For example,moving texture files(tga) to another folder(custom/..) and then overwriting them as you export the files.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂