Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Toribash Text Bunched Up
I recently bought a new computer, and it just doesn't like Toribash. It's far more than capable to run it, but none of the help I've found seems to work. The game is functional, yes. But all of the text is all messed up. Can someone help, please?
Attached Images
Untitled.jpg (14.1 KB, 39 views)
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
This is definitely a graphics issue. Most likely the drive or maybe your graphics settings. Did you actually update it properly? If yes then have a look in your graphics driver's settings panel. (Nvidia control panel, Intel Graphics etc.. Just depends on what you use) Have a look at your settings and make sure everything is the way it should be.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
Sorry, haven't been on in a few days. Anyway, I updated the drivers from the control panel and from the company's website. The problem hasn't been resolved.
-----
I can't get to the computer that has the problem right now, but the video card is nvidia 320 or something. I'll give specifics when I can. I have 3TB on the hard drive and 16GB of RAM. That's about all I can remember.
Last edited by theultimatum; Jan 26, 2013 at 05:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.