Toribash
Avvy and sig please.
I want my tori in it, with flames.

Anything else i need to add?
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
My hand flames are void, and i want the background to be a bluish

ill see if i want any changes when i see the first one
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
i want something close to my sig, style wise

ok will try ^^
-----
this is waht i have for you right now... and if you dont like i will make it ur way.
Last edited by Ocean; Jan 24, 2013 at 01:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I kinda like that, can you have a different pose and my flames in it?
-----
Also, i need my avvy too
Last edited by PlataBear; Jan 24, 2013 at 01:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

i would like an avvy of me doing a pose kindof like a fighting stance and i want my name in the top right corner. contact me if i need to specify something else or whatever :3
pacquiao
Plata: i cant you have tht snowflake flame all around you... it will mess up the whole thing
Flunked: Ok on it.
Last edited by Ocean; Jan 24, 2013 at 02:05 AM.