Toribash
Original Post
[S] Cheap Avvy shop! [S]
This is my really cheap avvy shop!
What I do, is a picture of your Tori in a special stance, and a caption like "Clean up with some Soap" And so on.

Avvies only cost 1k!

Request Format -
Preferred Stance:
Caption:
Caption color:
Toribash Font or Font showed in example below?:
Ray tracing (Reflections off of your Tori)?:

Example (My Tori):

Big picture

Thank you!
Last edited by Clay; Jan 27, 2013 at 11:00 PM.
Examples?
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
I already am with purple, but i wanted to see what your style is
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Get rid of ray-tracing and yea

Nah, ive got purple making them

Yea, seeing uke in the reflection of your joints isnt the best thing for an avvy