Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] Oh, my god!
This was a concept I had in mind and started working on it months ago. Only now I continued making it. Here's the result:

ingame preview

If you want to check it ingame, /dl and /lp pal.

I'm still figuring out a better way to make the red skin and the jaw line/chin; I'd be very appreciated if you could share some tips.

C&C is more than welcome!

Cheers.

Current progress:

set preview

Last edited by pal; Feb 9, 2013 at 02:25 PM.
Oh... My... Gosh...

*barfs in mouth* that looks hideous.
You did really well.

I don't understand the fish on the forehead.... 8/10
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Originally Posted by Kendapay View Post
Awsome texture man ;3

Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Looks sick as fuck!!
10/10

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
Eww, I don't like it, too much sharp edges, too much high lights.

Where do you see the highlight abuse and sharp edges? The horns are suposed to stand out, if it's anything else, please tell me.

Originally Posted by Gazorite View Post
Wow, cool texture buddy
Maybe rou could make the face scarier

Thanks but, how will I make scarier faces?
i like it but maybe you could add a few shadows here and there like under the eyes and maybe make the shadow under the horns shaped like the actual horns otherwise it looks kinda weird i like it though
I swear to the light of the dragons eye. To stay honest to The Code of Drakon. And to never sumbit or die
Originally Posted by Madpenny3k View Post
i like it but maybe you could add a few shadows here and there like under the eyes and maybe make the shadow under the horns shaped like the actual horns otherwise it looks kinda weird i like it though

I'll probably make a set out of this and I'll edit the shadows and do some research about making stuff look realistic.
Pretty good pal, these details make your head so realistic.
And the sync + color adjusts worked very well with the details. I just don't like this nose.
9,4/10
That is the most disgusting and repulsive heads I've seen during my time here.

Nice job.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS