Toribash
Original Post
[S] Brilliant 512x512 HQ Textures Set
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now im selling My Brilliant 512x512 HQ Detailized Textures Set.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Minimal price: 150k (prices lower will be ignored) \\ IMPORTANT: if you make offer - PM me. //
In action\ in move\ ingame\ it looks just really awesome, i dont heared something bad about quality and other stuff about my sets from my buyers they feel good i think, and i think we can have good deal for you now.
Previous owner - No.
Resolution of textures - 512 x 512.
Artist - FlyingMonk.
TC only
no recolor (maybe you can ask me about it and i will think about it again).
If no good offers i will close thread soon.
I repeat: Minimal price: 150k. (prices lower will be ignored)!
One thing from market rules: I) Useless posts include: Criticism of artwork or prices (keep this to PM only).

This set its perfect highly detalised stuff i think its not have analogs in this game maked before, and one more good thing: i will start modificate it and 2nd version of textures will be added as bonus + some good extra bonuses for this set i think you will like it.

Screenshot

-----
One of the greatest sets in this game ''Mechanic robot'' created by me and selled for 165k + some bonuses for me (idk yet how much)... i think soon you will see it ingame!
Last edited by Eason; Jan 27, 2013 at 09:57 AM.
Specially for guys who love to do negligible offers and trying knock down the price of good stuff i will repeat: -->
One of the greatest sets in this game (as i think) ''Mechanic robot'' created by me and selled for 165k + some bonuses for me (idk yet how much)... i think soon you will see it ingame!
-----
You late anyway (i think you will try rebuy it from owner next time but you will pay more for this set to him i think, cuz this deal haved big discount this time and it not still enough for you. Set sold. I told you that guys dont be late and told you about quality of this stuff.
Last edited by FlyingMonk; Jan 27, 2013 at 12:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

lol set sold already (also 100k its not price for dat set) / i just dont know how to over this thread and waiting final word of my buyer here.
well close the thread then. its misleading tell the buyer to pm you
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

after he will give me confirmation about our deal done i will close it. he sended tc, i sended stuffs but he still not downloaded and checked it because something wrong about files hosting. now he offline and im waiting his final answer.
Then you haven't sold it... Don't lie...

Accept items/flames?

Eason Moderated Message:
Clearly it states 'TC only'.
Last edited by Eason; Jan 27, 2013 at 05:59 AM.