Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] HELP
I had 15 POSTS BUT ALL OF MY POSTS WERE DELETED HELLLPPPPP.i don't know who deleted my postS but you better ban the guy who DELETED MY POSTS.
official wolid hater WOLID SUCKS SO HARD THAT HE'S FAKE AND HE'S A POORLY DRAWN CRAP AND VERY GOOD ARTISTS ONLY MAKE HIM LOOK CRAPPY
Alternative idea: Stop making shit posts, and we won't delete them.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Okay and do you mean me supporting bad ideas?
official wolid hater WOLID SUCKS SO HARD THAT HE'S FAKE AND HE'S A POORLY DRAWN CRAP AND VERY GOOD ARTISTS ONLY MAKE HIM LOOK CRAPPY
What he means is useless posts, spam, etc. If you keep making these types of posts, they will be deleted. But if you post useful things like helping someone in support or just not posting retarded things, then you'll be fine.
VleniK|MrGarry|Fariz|Cerezo|Team America|
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
my posts aint useless and they are NOT SPAM and also i support all good ideas IM FINE NOW THANK YOU.
Last edited by Meemes; Jan 27, 2013 at 08:02 PM. Reason: WHAT DA FACK DID I JUST FRACKING EDITED
Useless posts and caps all over don't bring you far. I just had to delete 2 more posts of you, take the warning serious. Next time it wont be just a warning.
If you have to add something to a thread think twice what you wanna say, how you wanna say it and if it really have content. Useless things/spam usually get deleted, thats how moderation works.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Thread cleaned.

Moral of the story: Make shit posts, get shit deleted and/or infracted.

Do it enough and you'll even get a free ban!

Closed - if you have any questions, PM me.
BAD LUCK