Toribash
Original Post
[S]Humanflesh's Avatar/Signature shop
Ok, since I haven't been on the market campaign in forever, and my old account is inaccessible, I thought it would be nice to open up a small shop to gain some funds.
Right now I'm doing Avatars and Signatures, nothing in game though.
Im going to flex my creative muscles for now, so nothing big spending or complicated.
You ask for what you want, you give me a price, easy.
Here's some examples of my work.
(click to see actual size)
delta first avatar.jpg

Delta first sig.jpg

DOOMSDAY VILLAINS.jpg

iamhuman.jpg

ohyeah.jpg

freepeople.jpg

gamers forum reptile signature.jpg

Raiden avatar.jpg

Raiden Signature.jpg

War.jpg

If you like what you see and you want to give it a try, I don't mind recoloring or refunds.
-Lycanthropic manic cycles, Fire water burnin bibles, Wake up ragin, call a taxi, Take me to the nearest city, Cell light up yeah get at me-
I don't do anything in game man I'm sorry, I defiantly would for that price too.
If I knew how to dl someones tori I might give it a try.
-Lycanthropic manic cycles, Fire water burnin bibles, Wake up ragin, call a taxi, Take me to the nearest city, Cell light up yeah get at me-
Looks like I'm trying yours, I'll see what I can do.
We can negotiate a lower price if you want when I'm done.
----------
It actually seems that I suck at doing tori related avatars/signatures.
BUT, I can do a quick bg picture if you still want.
Just tell me a size.
Last edited by humanflesh_old; Feb 4, 2013 at 05:21 AM.
Shouldn't take me that long.
Just send me a size.
(I edited my last reply so you might want to read that if you didn't)
Not sure. As big as the VIP's avatar will allow.
Well the avatar thing says 150x150, but I'm not sure if that's the normal size, or the VIP size.
I can only do the bg picture (read previous post edits)
I'll still do the bg for extremely cheap though.