Toribash
Original Post
[tex]evorocket's brand new "EXECUTIONER" transparency set
Hey all.

This is my most recent work. This took nearly two weeks to make.

Behold, evorocket's "EXECUTIONER". I continued in my style of using transparency on this set. Much, much more detail than my previous "Gears" set. Crazy detail, lighting, and shading everywhere on this one. Much more depth and 3D effects. Set is all in 512x512.
Done using Photoshop. I am just about finished. I need to polish up final minute details, and do a little lighting and shading here and there, but this is pretty much it.

No copy paste. All made from scratch. Constructive criticism is always welcome, as long as it is constructive.

Kind regards,

evo

Last edited by evo; Feb 6, 2013 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Adding close up pictures
rock the world, one fight at a time
I actually like this one.
It's hard to tell which parts are transparent (except for the feet and hands)
Even though this might be impossible to play TB with, it looks great.
Originally Posted by D3m0nz View Post
I actually like this one.
It's hard to tell which parts are transparent (except for the feet and hands)
Even though this might be impossible to play TB with, it looks great.

It does take a little getting used to, playing TB with a partly transparent set, but I got used to it in no time. There's really nothing to it.

Thx for the kind words.
added title tags for you this time
please read the art board rules
next time i close it.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
New close up pics to show in-game transparency
Originally Posted by evorocket View Post
It does take a little getting used to, playing TB with a partly transparent set, but I got used to it in no time. There's really nothing to it.

Thx for the kind words.

Ok, I added some close up pictures so you can really see the in-game transparency.

evo
I like it, every part for itself is not very fantastic but it is all very nicely put together and it all looks good in the end. Some more a-symmetry would be cool but I know this stuff is a lot of work and time so.. GJ man, you know your shit, not much more to say.
I dont exactly like it, Being that it is a transparency set. It looks nice, But it looks more normal that anything that is special, Try and add some symbols or something that will connect with the transparency
i.e: Blood dripping between the chest.
WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN? I'LL KICK THEIR ASS!
This is badass man, if I had the tc, I would so buy this. :3
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
let me be honest, i liked the gears set more... this just seems like transparency spam

but it's still really good. again, it reminds me so much of jepoy that i'm kind of nerdgasming. loving the old-school style
shmevin eats smegma
Well, your old ones was better... This set is kinda confuse, i mean i can see amazing details or not amazing, different, but still cool.
The problem is that it looks ''confuse'', your joint texture details is the confuse part, i think another model of detail would be good.
Anyway, good job.
9,1/10