Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Uke Hair not showing on character
Hi there, i bought Uke hair from the marked and activated it, however it isnt showing on my character. i activated it half an hour ago. Has anyone else had this problem and is there a way i can fix it?
go to toribash folder >> Custom >> search a folder with ur name and delete it, go in game and say: /dl zanderhar and if its not working exit toribash and open it again, this happened with me and i fixed it with these steps.
-----
also, i see ur hair in my game, then the problem is with ur game
Last edited by 00Assassin00; Feb 6, 2013 at 02:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
Make sure you have hair turned on. Settings -> Options -> Advanced -> tick the box for hair

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I tried both suggestions however it hasnt fixed the problem :/ i'm running Toribash 3.97 if that changes anything. is there a newer version that it would be compatible with?
Originally Posted by Zanderhar View Post
I tried both suggestions however it hasnt fixed the problem :/ i'm running Toribash 3.97 if that changes anything. is there a newer version that it would be compatible with?

Hair only works in version 4.0 and up. Just download the newest version and it should work fine. If you still have problems, try the two previous suggestions again.
i have the same problem to and i have the newest verion and i did try to do the other 2 option but i couldn't find it in my folder .
If you have the same problems, and are running the latest version, then it is probably just the option box isn't ticked. You can also toggle it ingame by typing /opt hair 1 to turn it on.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
There is no individual item file for the hair item. All the hairs, forces / relaxes etc of a tori in the custom folder are saved in the item.dat file.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.