Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] Cyber Mega Set !
I was pretty bored and i made me a set. Tell me what you think of it.

Source Images:

CnC is apreciated.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Actually very nice exactlly what I was looking for inform me when your ready to sell it
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Woah, that a cool set
Next time i will try doing set when i was bored if i want set like that
[Gear] | [TMO] | ARA
Apply for Gear here!!!
I think the hole thing is amazing but on the other hand (get it?? HAND!?) i think you should do more with the hands they dont really have the samme effect as the rest of the set ? if you know what i mean but other than the hands its fawking Good ! :3
I am IronMan
The colors... This is cool! I loved your robot design and the ''simple'' effects on the details.
But an texture in some parts of your set can work better.
9,2/10
Originally Posted by kball View Post
Actually very nice exactlly what I was looking for inform me when your ready to sell it

I'll probably sell after i wear it out a bit. I can make one for you if you pm me with some quality pics.
Originally Posted by Gazorite View Post
Woah, that a cool set
Next time i will try doing set when i was bored if i want set like that

ha ha u should try
Originally Posted by MangoChutney View Post
I think the hole thing is amazing but on the other hand (get it?? HAND!?) i think you should do more with the hands they dont really have the samme effect as the rest of the set ? if you know what i mean but other than the hands its fawking Good ! :3

Yes i know...i just edited the hampa hands... Idk how to make them look good, mapping is hard with hands

Originally Posted by Sainzgc View Post
The colors... This is cool! I loved your robot design and the ''simple'' effects on the details.
But an texture in some parts of your set can work better.
9,2/10

Thx. But i think of this as completed except the hands wich need another desigh.
Pm me for deals
It is very nice. It is c/p so I can't rate it that high, but very nice man. 7/10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
It is very nice. It is c/p so I can't rate it that high, but very nice man. 7/10

Yes beta c/p save you a lot of time to get somthing really good looking.
I made 3 sets in 24 houres. This one and these 2 :

1:

2:

I can make toms of these. Either if you have a good robotic head and want a wntire set, or if you have some good robotic images.
Pm me for deals
the heads generally look ok, very simple, compared to the stocks, but it really needs more effort put into the body textures
the mapping and design is really simple. CP sets are generally looked down on, so they need to make up for that with the intricacy of their editing. interlocking elements, smooth transitions between elements etc. you're basically cutting out rectangles and mirroring to fit.
needs a bit more than that.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Actually i don't cut rectangles i cut different ahape moving the selection around the lines. Then if necessary i use the clone tool. A body part has more then 10 layers usually. Thx foe advice bendover, in my next set i'll come up with somthing different, maybe even draw it myself...but unfortunately i lack the time and a grafic table i woyld love one of thouse...
Pm me for deals