Ranking
Original Post
[vid]Stories: Black Sun

Soft:
Fraps.
Adobe After Effects CS4.
Sony Vegas 11.

Song:
Kyau & Albert-Made of Sun (Stoneface & Terminal Remix).

This video not better, but I did it too long to throw out on dump =\
Well, fuck dude. No wonder it took you so long.

This was simply fucking brilliant. Even though I didn't get many parts because I didn't submit many replays, I'm still glad I was included in this.

Awesome job man. Be a movie producer :UUU.
Last edited by Marrez; Feb 7, 2013 at 11:15 PM.
beware
the goblin
Nice,
I liked the whole bee hive/honey comb texture in the back.
and the replays were fluid
good work.
Quite honestly this is one of the best videos I've seen.

I love the concept, the transitions, the replays, the music and the silhouette and ghost effects are really awesome. And I especially like how you managed to keep it harmonious by keeping it black and white, the music helped as well.

I can feel the flow.

The only thing that bothered me was the octagon background which was layered over the tori at times, wasn't properly masked or somethng...
Either ways... Good job, I'll hand this a definate 8/10
Originally Posted by Fenris
The only thing that bothered me was the octagon background which was layered over the tori at times, wasn't properly masked or somethng...

Yeah. Haven't enough forces to find this part in ~20 compositions.

Thanks all.

Originally Posted by TamaKuu
Be a movie producer

lol. Good idea.
Nowai.
This is easily one of the best toribash videos ever, the way it's made makes up for the length of this video. I really liked the effect/transition, I don't even know at :49. Everything you used in this video fit the music perfectly.
The only thing I can pick on you for this video is that I can't really picture how these replays look before editing. Like, I don't know how the replay actually looked originally.

make moar.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Aaaw, there isn't any story in this video. I am a bit disapointed. Great editing.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash