Ranking
Original Post
[ART] Just a few of my drawings.
Since I forgot to put a tag on my other thread, lets just try this again. I wanted to show you guys these because I am interested in your feedback.

My drawings

If only everyone could be as sexy as me
I absolutely love the first one. I love the shapes so much, smooth curving on the arms and head looks awesome. Even if it's anatomically incorrect.

The rest is crap.
Seriously - did you even try with those?
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
I've gotta agree with Freelancer. The first one was great and would look awesome if you made it a GFX type pic. But the others...... eeh... Kinda off ration with some parts of its body and stuff.
WHO SAID I WAS HUMAN? I'LL KICK THEIR ASS!
You are a great artist dizzy. I love it man <3
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
Interesting style, but sadly a not-so-good execution. Don't put lines where they don't belong, let the shading tell the story.
Originally Posted by Hucota7 View Post
Interesting style, but sadly a not-so-good execution. Don't put lines where they don't belong, let the shading tell the story.

Yeah I'm trying to improve my shading skills. I've always had trouble with that.
Thanks, I wanted to have a challenge, so I used only a sharpie to draw it.
I did use a pencil to shade some of the head.