[VID] Toribash - Hello World

Programs:
Fraps
Sony vegas pro 11
Toribash 3.99

Song:
Bandana Split - Hello World

ENJOY!
This video was really nice. The color correction was great. I really liked the masking you did at that one part. The transitions were standard, no problem there. It was hard to find the sync though but there were no signature elements in the music or replays to sync it to so the video held a very good rhythm. Could have added a list of replays to the end even if I can recognize some of em. It's an overall good and enjoyable video. I think 9/10 would be a fair rating.
~I make videos and stuff~
x_O
hello world im a banana

I liked everything except the last scene, it was a very different feel than the rest of the replays. It lacked sync, but that make the video worse imo, syncing all of the lands to the beat would make the video much slower or faster, and the replays would look weird and predictable imo. Interesting effect at 0:24 to 0:31, but the white background didn't match well with the rest of the shaders.

No major problems or complaints, it was an enjoyable video ;p
''my old friends say gee man
i heard you - you're decent

say fuck that man im great
i dont even care if you hate''

Convenient lyrics, I shall say.

The fact that a TB video has no sync bothers - and will still bother me for the rest of my life, but I will let it slip this time. I REALLY found the masking effect interesting and quite original - I don't think that someone had ever done that before, I may be wrong though.

I didn't like the song one bit but I will not judge your video based on my biases, or at least try not to ;pp
The atmosphere of the video was pretty relaxing, it felt like a good 'ol time on the beach. Camerawork was standard. NO SYNC AAAAAAAAAAAFLSGOIGJSKGJSWOG';;[';

We really need more videos like this.

7.5/10
-great video-
I play games and lift weights.
The lack of sync does not bother me at all. The music paced very well with the replays, and as they say, the atmosphere of the video was quite relaxing and laid back. I really like this video.

Who were the guys in that video? You, Dobby and?
/opt trails 0

the vignettes were strong and hurt my eyes
way too much brightness/bloom in the later parts

it's really blurry and lifeless, no sync and not a very good song imo. the shaders are really dark and don't complement the song at all.

also, disable resampling and make sure none of the clips are set to "maintain aspect ratio"

4/10, i don't feel anything new in this video
shmevin eats smegma