so i have started making replays again!
Please C&C my replays because it will encourage me to do more and practice more
Note that i have only been doing replays for about 5 days put into it
YOYOMAGG-iChrispy
I had a name change
Attached Files
YOYOMAGG-Pasion.rpl (147.0 KB, 9 views)
Decap.rpl (74.1 KB, 7 views)
30.00 Spining back kick.rpl (68.8 KB, 11 views)
Madman.rpl (112.5 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by iChrispy; Feb 17, 2013 at 10:44 PM.
They weren't overall that terrible, you've got the chance to become good, you just need to work on getting some more power, also try to get in range for a hit with less movements. Like thrusting yourself forwards more forcefully.
Passion - The opener was good, if a little stiff. Split seemed very weak. Most of the hits after that looked like they were made out of desperation. You definitely could've gotten a boomhit there.6/10
Decap - I didn't generally like it since you got a little too close to Uke and your movements were jerky. The decap felt weak. 5/10
Back Kick - I liked the way you launched yourself forwards. After that the weird jump you made by kicking the ground ruined it though. The split was clean, however Uke touched you after. Pose was nice. You were very stiff though. 6/10
Madman - I like how you managed to get 2 hits rapidly, and that the second one disembered two joints. The kick after that definitely could've gotten far more power though. Again it was Jerky. 6/10
Keep practicing you'll get better, everyone starts somewhere.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Stains, you were very stiff and definitely needed to relax your arms more. The kick was nice, and the pose was okay.
5.3/10

Sync- This was better than Stains, and you relaxed more, but your arms were twitching and the split was too simple. You could've got more than that.
6/10

Keep practicing.