Toribash
Original Post
My best headkick so far
Hi, this is the best headkick I've managed to produce so far. It's not THAT good 'cause I'm not the best at these and it also looks like a rip-off of a replay I cannot find atm, but I still like it. If you can help me to find the original replay, please post.
Attached Files
g_headkick23.rpl (40.9 KB, 70 views)
Originally Posted by BladeNin
Is he a player or a monster?

Grendel,
I am generally skeptical of titles such as this, but in this case I agree with you. This is an outstanding headkick. It is smooth, powerful and fairly creative. It lacks only a strong ending to be 9/10, which is unusually high for a headkick replay. If I were you I would edit the replay post-kick to put in a cool stance or something.

UncleanSp, there is a small phrase that my father used to tell me when I was a little boy. I share it in the hopes of affording you salvation.

"Keep silent and be thought a fool. Open your mouth and remove all doubt."
Beware the alien... Kill the mutant... Burn the heretic... Purge the unclean. | the Inquisition [Inq]
Yo, why can't I watch these movies? I click on it, and press open or save, and it still won't work, help a bro out.
FreeHat, have you downloaded toribash yet? do so here in order to watch replays. http://toribash.com/downloads.php
Beware the alien... Kill the mutant... Burn the heretic... Purge the unclean. | the Inquisition [Inq]
I agree with madmadman. The kick was amazing. Although the beginning was slow and such the kick delivered nicely. 10/10.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.