Ranking
Original Post
[Important] Should we change some stuff?
Hey guys...So I'll let you decide:

1) Should we turn to invite-only again?
2) Never mind, I've just noticed that Ray is actually active. Sorry. :<
3) Do we need a new mod? - Dinis got it.
4) Any ideas on how to raise the activity.
Last edited by Kristis133; Feb 18, 2013 at 06:24 PM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

1) No. We can just reject bad people. Invite-only clans are annoying as fuck.
3) Dinis, definitely. I'd say me, but dinis deserves to be a mod over anyone else.
Last edited by Yoyo; Feb 18, 2013 at 12:54 AM.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
We can't stop people being inactive it just happens, it's life. We can gain new members but that can be difficult because we don't want overly active spamming members. I'm not sure how getting a new mod would increase activity. But if we are to get a new mod it should be Dinis all the way.

We aren't overly inactive at the moment, It may just blow over for the time being. But if it keeps on going down then something will have to be done.

It's not like people don't know tint because we are in-game, on the forum all the time and in IRC. What more can we do?

Also most of the members here are older and have alot of work to do, it isn't necessarily our fault. We can't just stop working and get away with it, unfortunately.
It's impossible to just raise activity out of nowhere.
It has it's ups and downs, eventually we'll be more active again.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
You guys probably got me wrong...It's not like I think we're dying or something. Our activity level is good enough. I just thought that making some changes is a pretty good idea.

Yoyo, in my opinion, keeping the clan open for applications is pointless, why should we bother to reject all the "bad people" if we can simply invite people that we want in the clan? Also, invite-only clans attract people for some reason.

As for the third mod...I asked about that not because I think it would raise our activity, lol. It's just that I have shitloads of problems irl(no, I'm not talking about school, homeworks and all that routine crap) which is why I thought me and Ray(who is barely active himself) could use some help!

Oh gawd it's 3am here...Why I am not sleeping?
Last edited by Kristis133; Feb 18, 2013 at 01:20 AM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

#Dinisformod

I'm not sure what it is that makes clans get better members through being invite only, It might be that it makes them feel better when they get in.. Either that or clans look better when they're invite only.

Oh and Tint will never die!
I have been checking the forums but forgetting to post, actually.

We could go back to invite-only. It was how I got in. The reason people seem to like invite-only clans more is because it feels like they're VIP. Like you have to be special to get in, and people want to feel special. We've also gotten a lot of good members that way.

I guess we could throw in a third mod. Dinis has been in Tint longer than I have (actually, only him, Ale, and Kris have been here longer than me, if I remember correctly), but that doesn't necessarily equate to deserving. I feel like he'd do a good job, so why not?

Incidentally, I think what you mean to say, Kris, is that you aren't necessarily looking for an activity booster, but more like a fun booster. Make the clan more interesting. Right?
Dinis for mod pls.

Aside from all of that, everything is fine. Wish we'd go ingame together a little more though.
beware
the goblin
Aw, you guys. <:)

So.
1) As Ray said, giving someone who wants to join us a feeling of being /invited/ as opposed of just making an application and being considered is pretty good. Some might try to achieve that. Will also be a nice filter. I say, yes.
3) #Dinis5mod
4) Skype seemed to work last time.
I want invite only ok is good ok.

I think dinis is an anime pedophile ok is no good ok.

ray: it's ale not Ale why does everyone make that mistake ignore the cap in my username