Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Banned Account?
My main account was banned last year, probably not even. I was banned without notice or without reason, and I did absolutely nothing wrong. When I made this account, It seemed as if other people had the same issue. Did Toribash got hacked in the past or something? And if this is what happened, Is there a way to recover my account?
Check the Ban List You will have your reason there.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't find the account after over an hour of looking for it...
-----
I checked all 1024 pages and couldn't find the account. I probably skipped over it, but I dare not send my wrist into a world of carpal tunnel. Lol
Last edited by STB1214; Feb 18, 2013 at 09:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wouldn't it make sense to state the account's name so we can look at what's going on?..

Or you could log into the account & use the ban appeals board (the better option)

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
That would be a good idea, SkulFuk. The account was KuraiKokoro. And when I decided to go along with this account, People were saying that Toribash got hacked and banned multiple people, or the mod's thought it would be funny to ban multiple players. Over time, I have forgotten the password.
It wasn't done for fun, a lot of passwords for accounts were made public so we banned everyone on the list so nothing could happen to their accounts until they came back to claim them.

PM me info on the account, what it's email address should be etc & it'll get sorted.

hanz0 says: Right, yeah, we decided to ban several thousand accounts "for fun." That's definitely my idea of a great afternoon.
Last edited by hanz0; Feb 19, 2013 at 04:24 PM.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you