Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Vordred's Replay Thread
CnC is greatly appreciated.
Attached Files
#V-[M]-Cows.rpl (164.6 KB, 27 views)
#V-[M]-Glycerin.rpl (196.9 KB, 19 views)
#V-[S] - pH2.rpl (90.9 KB, 12 views)
Vordred alt.
Contact Vordred.
Hey there,

Cows; Pretty nice, you don't have any trouble with getting booms (whichis pretty rare for beginners) but your movement lacks relax and flow. There were alot of twitches and flaws in the replay but the major ones were the opener; looked random and useless, the torso grab; try not to grab the same part for the whole replay, and the failed joint clash and pause around 530; to clash ukes joints, you have to turn self-damage on (as I said earlier). The highlight of the replay was the booms and the pose; really unique, loved it.
Glycerin; The start went pretty well but after a while, you messed up, became stiff etc. I really loved your idea on the opener, fast destruction, but the way you excecuted it was poorly aimed and a bit sloppy. What I could suggest you to improve this replay is to edit after frame 480, to fix the hit with your left hand, and continue the replay by relaxing more and focusing more on your movement.
One other thing I noticed is your kicks, they lack timing and proper aiming. You should lower your shoulder earlier and adjust your body to make the hit land on the right place with the right momentum.
pH2; Now this one was probably the most simple, but the best replay. I really liked the way you did it that fast, took just 100 frames. Also your movement was just the way I like it, real good stuff. The skeet made me go ":O", really nice addition. If I were you, I'd open the replay with notepad and make the replay 100 frames.

Generally, your replays are really impressive, you have great potential but I'd suggest moving around more before hitting (showing off with sexy movement etc.). Also trying to aim your kicks better and using less grab, maybe try manipulations etc.
Thanks for the great cnc, cham! Really will help me a lot in the next one hopefully.
I will be checking out your replays when I get on my laptop
Vordred alt.
Contact Vordred.
Cows: I actually really liked the grab rip after the boomhit, it looked stylish to me.
The boomhit was pretty solid, and I really loved the knee hit, it looked awesome.
The ground impact was a nice addition too, if you were going for destruction.
However, you used the same grab for all the kicks. Try not to do that, as it breaks the flow most of the time.

Glycerin: The start was destructive, but also messy. Shoving Uke's bodyparts into yourself is something I try to avoid.
The hip dismemberments could have used some aim, then it would have looked good.

pH2: I really like the split. With some timing and aiming, you can definitly get a boomhit if you want to.
The skeet was alright, not extremely impressive but it wasn't negative in any way, and I liked how you used the momentum to rip it off.

Overall, much better than last time. Just work on some aiming.
EDITED THE COWS REPLAY (Renamed recover)

Also two new ones (Skyline and 1337)
Attached Files
#-[M]-1337.rpl (152.4 KB, 8 views)
#-[M]-Recover.rpl (197.8 KB, 6 views)
#-[M]-Skyline.rpl (128.3 KB, 7 views)
Vordred alt.
Contact Vordred.