Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
An experiment in realism: the straight punch.
I wanted to try to make a straight punch.
It is actually really hard for me to get right movements, because when i reverse the rotation of the torso the legs tend to turn instead of the upper boy, wasting the momentum.

However, i am posting a couple of replays:

The first one is ok i suppose, the hit is not that clean, but my tori was drunk and couldn't aim well.

The second one was supposed to be a straight punch, but my center of mass was moved backward and i couldn't reach uke's head, so i turned it into a muay thai move, then i ran after the rolling stone.

Any suggestion would be welcome, and if have made some straight punches taht u'd like to share, feel free too.
Attached Files
Drunken lazy bastard.rpl (80.4 KB, 124 views)
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Well, I like the first replay. Punches (and even more realistic, normal punches) are pretty hard to do in toribash, so I guess you deserve some respect for that.
♠NO♠
Very nice. I especially like how you keep your balance after the punches. The first punch is 8/10. second 7/10. Both are very good attempts at a relatively realistic punch.
Beware the alien... Kill the mutant... Burn the heretic... Purge the unclean. | the Inquisition [Inq]
Thanks for the comment guys, i tryed to be realistic even after the punch, keeping the feets on the ground and balancing a bit. I will try to punch uke using sambo.mod, i think it should look more natural
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Of course i can help you, but i'm not that pro ^^
btw, in the first frames i try to put my tori in a guard position, like a boxe one, adding forces only in the upper body keeping the legs completely relaxed. Then I reverse the rotation and push with the legs, trying to go forward. I really don't think i can explain it better, u can edit the replays to see how the joints are moved
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●