Ranking
Original Post
[Text] Idiot head
Sup guys, so, I want ideas for the head, its too simple right now, but I will add more stuff, but I dont know what add yet XD Can you help me?
Rate if you want (1-10)

WIP1

WIP2

Using GIMP
Last edited by Rude; Mar 8, 2013 at 07:51 PM.
vai taca
Well, nothing really to rate, it seems an anime head.
You can start with an hair and more facial details. Remember to don't forgot the details and the sync. You can make an nice use with this.
I like simplistic heads, but it needs just a bit more for me to really like it.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Well, ik that lldn, but you have to agree, that's so simple...
If you have plans to sell it, you will got 300TC...
anyway i give my suggestions, hope you can make your head better. Don't seems legit i give an rate for your head now...
the head looks way too simple imo. what are your future plans for it? right now that would not get you alot of tc. try to make it have hair, maybe a bow, whiskers, better mouth, jst more detail in general. i always set a goal when making heads and the goal is to at least make the head look good enough to at least get 1k, then i go from there.

at the moment, the head stands at a 2/10 because that would have only taken 5 minutes if that to draw.

quick tip: don't take suggestions. do something you have never seen before. make the head unique. so that way when others see it they think "i need to have that"
Last edited by Osiris; Feb 28, 2013 at 06:29 AM.
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
You could add a hair, or something. You've done a good job with the eyes, why not make this one the best head you made so far? Try to use the Don't Starve art Style, i think it's a good way to go. For now, 3-10.

@Sainzgc: Grammar, you're doing it wrong.
o7