Toribash
Original Post
[S/T] Robotic Set!
Sorry for the misleading title, I wrote robotic instead of Ancient Gear on accident. So yeah if you want the set give me your offer
Artist: Me
Previous Owner: No body
Recolor: No
Resize: Auto (Its 128x128 but I can resize it)
Price: Your offer(Or a cool set instead)

Ancient Gear Set

Signature

This is c/p or no?
-----
And laid out screen side please. I want to check if there is a seam on it.
Last edited by Berc; Mar 1, 2013 at 10:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Berc View Post
This is c/p or no?
-----
And laid out screen side please. I want to check if there is a seam on it.

I didn't c/p I just made a head texture, and I tried to make the rest of the set blend with the head. I didn't copy anything.
here is some other pics:

Signature

This head looks c/p. On his feet is the seams - it is the signs of "copy paste". You'd better confess that this c/p . And will you make fists and feet? Maybe I'll buy it when selling my set.
This head looks c/p. On his feet is the seams - it is the signs of "copy paste". You'd better confess that this c/p . And will you make fists and feet? Maybe I'll buy it when selling my set.

I didn't c/p the whole thing dude, I edited a lot of parts, maybe I did a little c/p but not all, I can make you hands and feet, but tell me your offer first.( I don't have the foot and hand textures, so I can't show you it unless you use it.)

Signature

Originally Posted by drandlymat View Post
my offer? 5k?

No way. Thats too cheap...
-----

Ok I made the foot and fists, but I can't preview them because I don't have the texture. Do you want the set or not? And give me your offer
Last edited by AdodKid; Mar 1, 2013 at 11:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Signature

He-he wait. I do not have money now. And do not be silly, your texture can be placed in a folder toribash /custom/uke with the exact name (l_hand or r_foot etc) and stored in format .tga
Last edited by Berc; Mar 1, 2013 at 12:47 PM.
He-he wait. I do not have money now. And do not be silly, your texture can be placed in a folder toribash /custom/uke with the exact name (l_hand or r_foot etc) and stored in format .tga

That doesn't work for me. You still didn't give me your offer.

Signature