Ranking
Original Post
[Vid] Timeless
Another Cod oce... I know i know its really short, i just wanted abit of feed back. ill have a toribash edit coming out soon.

Enjoy.
That was really good and left me satisfied at the end since the sync and flow was so good.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Oh wow i was amaze by this. Wasn't expecting the good of a 27 seconds. Great editing, great music everything just flows well with each other. Great job
l AOD founder l
Reflexz Co founder
Woow That was amazing I'm speechless, really professional finish to it ''Kodeyy'' can I be in your new clan also can we spar and also can you make me a head texture? I saw your texture shop and It loooks incredible.
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
That was really good and left me satisfied at the end since the sync and flow was so good.

Thanks Manlypotato. Im glad you enjoyed it .

Originally Posted by Pyroxxx View Post
Oh wow i was amaze by this. Wasn't expecting the good of a 27 seconds. Great editing, great music everything just flows well with each other. Great job

Thanks for the complement pyroxxx. Im glad you enjoyed the video.

Originally Posted by Navada View Post
Woow That was amazing I'm speechless, really professional finish to it ''Kodeyy'' can I be in your new clan also can we spar and also can you make me a head texture? I saw your texture shop and It loooks incredible.

Thanks for the C&C. Navada.
The other stuff you could of just pm'd me about it.