Toribash
Original Post
pretty good!the shaders fit well with the song and the whole atmosphere. Although I'm not a fan of the dubstep remix, you did a pretty decent job of syncing it and making it work. Some minor mistakes with the camera but it was spot on most of the time. Must have taken you a while, it's pretty long . good job.
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by William View Post
pretty good!the shaders fit well with the song and the whole atmosphere. Although I'm not a fan of the dubstep remix, you did a pretty decent job of syncing it and making it work. Some minor mistakes with the camera but it was spot on most of the time. Must have taken you a while, it's pretty long . good job.

As I said in the text above the video, it was a collaboration. I couldn't have done it without Dezrai.
looks good, clean and crisp etc
camera work could be improved, your choice of angles was poor, there were a few moments where you moved the camera behind the tori, blocking the shot so we cant see.

really annoyed by how the drop comes in with the music, but all that changed in the video was a simple slow mo and speed up. no change in tempo of the vid, or replay style or anything. it all fit beautifully up till then, but was really left wanting more from that drop.
something like a change in shader, change in camera movement style, or selecting your replays so the more violent ones come in for the dubstep/higher tempo parts of the song and the smoother parkour/tricking ones for the slower/softer parts of the song.

thought the camera work at 3:50 for hours replay was fantastic, a really inspired and a memorable moment in the vid, even for such a short moment.
simple moments and creative elements like that make vids special.
its almost reminiscent of macperfects moment at 0: 30-35 in his flutterby video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRpBTpV4TN0
again a small, almost irrelevant part of the vid, but the camera work and how it worked with the replay and the song, makes for toribash moments that are really magical.

just for that one moment in your video, id call the entire thing a success.

overall, a good video, elements to be improved on, work on the production aspect, match the tempo and layout of your vid to the song your choosing and find some magic
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
looks good, clean and crisp etc
camera work could be improved, your choice of angles was poor, there were a few moments where you moved the camera behind the tori, blocking the shot so we cant see.

really annoyed by how the drop comes in with the music, but all that changed in the video was a simple slow mo and speed up. no change in tempo of the vid, or replay style or anything. it all fit beautifully up till then, but was really left wanting more from that drop.
something like a change in shader, change in camera movement style, or selecting your replays so the more violent ones come in for the dubstep/higher tempo parts of the song and the smoother parkour/tricking ones for the slower/softer parts of the song.

thought the camera work at 3:50 for hours replay was fantastic, a really inspired and a memorable moment in the vid, even for such a short moment.
simple moments and creative elements like that make vids special.
its almost reminiscent of macperfects moment at 0: 30-35 in his flutterby video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRpBTpV4TN0
again a small, almost irrelevant part of the vid, but the camera work and how it worked with the replay and the song, makes for toribash moments that are really magical.

just for that one moment in your video, id call the entire thing a success.

overall, a good video, elements to be improved on, work on the production aspect, match the tempo and layout of your vid to the song your choosing and find some magic

I love comments like this, it shows how you can improve and lets you know the guy knows what he's talking about. Thanks for the CnC, I needed it.
You've sent 773 TC to BenDover, This was all my TC, thanks.
Last edited by Diatie; Mar 5, 2013 at 07:52 AM.
Very Very nice thats 1 of the best vids i have seen in a while,do u know the mad at 2:40?
SHES a BEAST I call her KARMA
Consists of really sick replays.
The editing was good i suppose.
Really simple though.
The dubstep song didnt really go well with it halfway though but still a good video.
9/10 liked it but more effects could have been used. Good sync though and nice shaders
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
Originally Posted by Abnoub123 View Post
Very Very nice thats 1 of the best vids i have seen in a while,do u know the mad at 2:40?

The mod's called overpass.tbm
-----
Originally Posted by iemagazine View Post
9/10 liked it but more effects could have been used. Good sync though and nice shaders

I would have added effects, but I was using my bad computer to edit this.
Last edited by Diatie; Mar 6, 2013 at 01:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump