Ranking
Original Post
I'm gunna regret the hell out of this, but it must be done
Originally, I was gunna keep this PM private. But you guys are going to want to hear the reason I left the clan.

Originally Posted by TamaKuu
wanted to make this private, because you're one of the chillest people in the clan.

for the past, I dunno, 4 months now I've been really missing my clan Sandwich that fell not too long ago.

Now, I kept trying to punch it away, because I felt like I'd just be another inconsiderate douchefuck that can't chill out for a while. I already have a habit of changing my textures repeatedly, I don't want the same for clans.

But Sandwich was one of the most successful clans I had made and owned. How it prospered is amazing to me now, and I want to go through with it this time.

Aside from you being chill, you're also my leader. I really want to know if you're cool with this or if this offends you in some way. Because, no doubt, Tint has got to be one of the coolest clans I've ever joined besides [The]. You guys are a bunch of funny and chill dudes.

If what I said in the introductory offends you (about Kristis), then I apologize. If you have any questions, ask 'em.

But seriously, thanks for the grand time guys. Jodarok, Yoyo, Kristis, Slaughter, Estimax, Ale, and even Devil made this clan awesome for me.

You'll always be in the place where the mushy-gushy lovey-dovey stuff goes.

Since, Tamakuu
Last edited by Marrez; Mar 2, 2013 at 07:16 PM.
beware
the goblin
:(
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post

welbye

Oh god, I lol'd.
This was supposed to be a serious thread you penis.

Anyway, farewell TamaKuu.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.