Ranking
Original Post
I'm not going to give this thread a stupid title, just watch my damn replays.
Hey. C'n'C and stuff would be great. I am not very good, but I have been practicing a lot lately and I was pretty proud of these replays.
Attached Files
Desensitized 2.rpl (60.5 KB, 24 views)
I tried, and failed. .___..rpl (49.2 KB, 12 views)
Trial By Fire Edit 3.rpl (49.4 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by Regent101; Mar 7, 2013 at 07:54 AM.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
The first replay looks like your are playing aikido, 2/10
The Second Replay also looked like your where playing aikido, You grabbed to much. 1/10
The third replay had an aikido style opener but had good kicks and flow after the opener, and You Pose at the end looked something like evil's head nod. 5/10
Aikido Aikido Aikido? The openers in those replays are actually my Judo openers that have been changed a bit for default. Thanks for c'n'c mate. Appreciate it.
First one: Try not to use Judo Openers in madmans. They look bad. Need some work on this. Overall, 4/10

Second one: The split kick waited a long time (metaphors ftw). Again, judo opener. You grabbed too much just like what Laxo said, 2/10

Third one: Had alot of potential to be a good replay. Just needs the right person to make it a good replay. overall 6/10
Added a new replay. (Trial by Fire #10)

Has another DM and a landing.
Bump, replays won't judge themselves.
Upload moar.

Openers were meh, kicks on the third one were decent, all of them were really slow.

Better than I could do, but keep working on it.
I keep leaving for extended periods of time and coming back to an almost entirely new playerbase...