Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] Sensei Says...
I'm thinking of making a set based on a Shaolin monk, so I started the head.

WIP1

FIN

FIN2

made in GIMP

CnC pls?

~given the overwhelming opposition to sad old men, I made a few changes. How does the internet feel about angry old men?~
Last edited by Nomad; Mar 6, 2013 at 11:22 PM.
Preposterously dank.
Shot from the back please?
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
first to make it more real, the back of head mustn't have a lot of hair, try to make it more realistic like dis:
Sry for dis watermark, i can't find any other image :/

if u don't know how, this will really help u a lot http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=195128

also i really like it and shading is good but the ears must be some more close to the face its little away from the face and the hair idea is good but try to make it more realistic and the buyer will give u more tc
9/10
-----
also, make it the same with the mustache, beard and eyelashes, if u can't do it i can make it for u if u want just a little free help pm me if u want more help
Last edited by 00Assassin00; Mar 3, 2013 at 12:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
I think that realism in toribash not always good. Do you imagine the face of 90-year-old man? It will not be very good.
I think this is the perfect combination of realism and cartoon. I do not like the slope of the eyes and mouth, because they make him sad. I think if you tilt your eyes and make a half-smile, he would be ideal.
I'm an artist, too, and I think it's a good job - 9.5/10. Sorry for the my shit English.
Seems great, i liked it and like berc said, is an perfect combination of realism and cartoon, you maked an amazing sync too.
Pretty good, except the eyebrows, it make him sad, not serious or happy...
Originally Posted by 00Assassin00 View Post
first to make it more real, the back of head mustn't have a lot of hair, try to make it more realistic

This is actually a good idea, thanks
Originally Posted by Berc View Post
I think that realism in toribash not always good. Do you imagine the face of 90-year-old man? It will not be very good.
I think this is the perfect combination of realism and cartoon. I do not like the slope of the eyes and mouth, because they make him sad. I think if you tilt your eyes and make a half-smile, he would be ideal.

Apparently, judging by the weird amount of posts, sad old men aren't a very popular concept.
Originally Posted by Hug View Post
It isn't asian face.

So?
Originally Posted by Hug View Post
Make it more realistic.

I was trying to find a blend. Based on the previous comments, I'd say I hit it pretty well.
Preposterously dank.
its pretty awesome with shadows and the drawing but he is really sad :/ and we are saying make it more realistic, we didn't say its not.
also, i will say again, go to the tutorial i linked to u and make all the hair like it, it will really look cool, and make the ears little more close to the face.
and i will say again, if u want me to make u the hair realistic pm me and i will help u with anything u want.
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.