Ranking
Original Post
[Music] UntrainedEyes- Mirage (Let's create project)
So here's a little rough copy of the Glitch hop track I'm working on for this week challenge thingy:

https://soundcloud.com/angelo-esposi...ge-ambient-mix

(Not sure if I can do that thing you can do with youtube videos...)

But anyway:

Just wanna know from you guys what really stands out to you guys, whether good or bad. I really need to know what is really fantastic or annoying at this point in production, so I don't waste time playing around with each individual sound when I'm working and then realize it doesn't fit.
I've got about a day left to crank out a final copy as an entry.

I'll be resampling the bass and playing with the melody, and adding lazer or robot or what ever sounds I can find that are spacey.

Made in FL studio 10
Last edited by LagSwitch; Mar 3, 2013 at 03:34 PM.
NOODLE ARMS
So uh, thank you all for your CnC. It definitely is helping me on this project so greatly.

I might have to do more to the intro and risers

CNC ON IT THIS TIME YOU JERKS. THIS IS THE 3RD TO LAST DRAFT UNTIL IT IS DONE AND POSTED ON YOUTUBE.

Please halp :<

https://soundcloud.com/angelo-esposi...ersion-draft-1
NOODLE ARMS
Well I don't know shit about music production, but I listened to the entire thing, and that's saying something in itself. It does seem to cut off rather suddenly at the end though. Still, nice work.
Preposterously dank.
Lag switch If I had came on yesturday I would have commented on your thread. I hate when people just look through >:| like wtf also I hope we can get soundcloud tags into this forum , its really easy :/. Nice Song I love glitch hop . I've never had the chance to make some myself but this is really good. I use audiotool and fl studio 9 . I do Chillstep, dubstep,hardstep ,glitch mob and some grime. heres my soundcloud www.soundcloud.com/emanstealth(my best song so far https://soundcloud.com/emanstealth/c...wn-3-chillstep ). We outta help each other out on stuff. Also giving you 1 like and fav
Last edited by EvilStealthWarrior; Mar 5, 2013 at 02:28 AM.
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
the mix is super muddy and the melody seems nonexistent. also, make your own drums pls

i like the sounds you have made but you're not using them right--the point of any song is to be catchy. i can't remember the melody after i'm done listening, and that's ba -

you have potential but i think you need to learn some music theory first
Last edited by boStaff; Mar 5, 2013 at 08:29 PM.
shmevin eats smegma
Originally Posted by boStaff View Post
the point of any song is to be catchy.

LOL WHAT?

the mix is super muddy

It's just not normalized. Or finished. Or good. Or... Or... Or... you know...

MIXED YET

i can't remember the melody after i'm done listening

That's not normal. It only repeats 15 times for both verses...

make your own drums pls

But, I like layering and cutting poorly sampled files that I get from other guys that suck at music production because I'm cheap :<

I'll try to have a perfect mix for every one of my rough drafts.... cus logic.
Last edited by LagSwitch; Mar 7, 2013 at 02:30 AM.
NOODLE ARMS
Originally Posted by LagSwitch View Post
LOL WHAT?

it is! what do you think is going to get more attention? something that gets stuck in your head for weeks at a time or something you dont really remember listening?
shmevin eats smegma