Toribash
Original Post
[Art] Took a food product out for a walk!

Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Why thank you for the kind comments. It was the first sunny day this year and I took a girl and her camera and my product for a walk! Kinda hard to take photos having people walking into the picture all the time...

Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
He deleted them all.

Today I found out that Bendover is spoken to as "he".

Bendover thinks this is a good thread. But all comments would be useless. So Bendover have been going around removing posts.
He did give me the tip to post this on my clan forum - as the rules are different for commenting in that section.

So if you ever wish to comment: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=397448

if you wish to comment in a laughable "lol thats great" manner*
got no problems with somewhat productive comments
~He

jusmi Moderated Message:
This is photography, and can be cnc'd based on composition, quality, and creativity. It's not that hard.
Last edited by jusmi; Mar 5, 2013 at 10:09 PM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Last picture.
I've seen that cave before, you used it in a previous photograph that you posted here, right?
Something with zombies if I recall correctly.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Nope

...well now you made me uncertain.
Haha, look it up!
I remember because the weird gooey substance behind you.
That memorised me.

Anyway, it could just be a cave similar to the one you used before ;]
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Definitely not the same...

What Alpha is referring to...

Many of the pictures have this vintage look, would look really good if you were skating or something. Old school. Love the "Lion King" reference, haha.
Oh gawd I have forgotten about that image! Thanks for digging it up xD

And I went for the vintage thing to make this look like an old family photo album!