Ranking
Original Post
[Tex]You Decide name O.o
Used Intuos5 Wacom Tablet , Photoshop cs5-Ex,and gimp
I've Tried to come up with a name for it and I'm most likely making a set for the head. I wanted it to somewhat resemble portal with/out actually being that xD.
Anyways I'm gonna let you guys decide the name of the head have fun & cnc
if you can ;) and forgive me my ray tracers aren't working.

on tori (might be large)

Last edited by EvilStealthWarrior; Mar 5, 2013 at 02:20 AM.
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
Might want to put a better watermark on that, someone with some photoshoping skills can easily get rid of that. Anyways it's nice and it has a sort of "Surveillance" kinda look to it.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
xD I know I rushed the watermark ,because I'm doing 4 heads xD and a set .Anyone can
get a watermark off, but I know what you mean. I'll instagram it later xD
and thxs I'll keep "surveillance" In mind of a name .
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
I promise not to steal :P Also what I meant was like a spy drone with it's face kinda like a camera.

Ala

<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
lol the mapping isnt off look at the spoiler lol I scaled this head texture 819x512 so it would Ex out if anyone who absolutely wanted to copy and paste it into tb etc xD.
lol well the dark inside of the so called lens was supposed to be like an all seeing computer camera eye xD but
dat camera is very nice
Name it: Bash... idk where I came up with it, but you know
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
dunno why you used such an oddly shaped canvas, but there is generally a good reason to keeping to the standard sizes.
mainly because it affects the mapping, especially with circles, they need to be compressed 50% to map correctly on a sphere:
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Yeah, could do with a better watermark. I could remove that in 5 minutes. Anyway, it is nice and unique.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
dunno why you used such an oddly shaped canvas, but there is generally a good reason to keeping to the standard sizes.
mainly because it affects the mapping, especially with circles, they need to be compressed 50% to map correctly on a sphere:

Heh Yeah I know about that but I have the original
aka this. I changed it to a larger size so I could put my invisble watermark in it.I know at first glance this seems patently absurd. What’s the point in a watermark you cannot see? But there is technology available which can insert information into an image which cannot be seen, but can be interrogated with the right software. You can’t prevent the theft of your images this way, but you can prove that the image that was stolen was yours, which is almost as good. I really appreciate you commenting on my texture . Ty man.

Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Name it: Bash... idk where I came up with it, but you know

I'll name it Beta <3 And long time no see thxs for commenting tho.

Originally Posted by Regent101 View Post
Yeah, could do with a better watermark. I could remove that in 5 minutes. Anyway, it is nice and unique.

Must be a nice head for you to want to Rip it I'm touched and 5 minutes ? I could it 2 minutes boyyyyyyy ,but I already solved your post in my reply to bendover xD . Thxs for the concern and appreciation .I'll put a visible Watermark to please you guys.