Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] Katsudon's tablet practice dump!
Hi, this is gonna be where I dump most of my art, here you will watch me progress as I learn to use the tablet. Feel free to throw in some CnC btw.
Most of the works here will be random sketches, but you can also get some free heads from here(Not all I will be posting will be free)
Please do not attempt to say you made any of these, If in the case that you do, I will find you and murder your family.
k.

Free head number 1!

Hi.
I think he just drawed. But i have to say that i really liked it, but is an wip, right?
It obviously can be better.
7,9/10
I think it is really cool, but I feel like some part should be in other pictures. The hair looks emo, kinda, the mustache is to be fancy, and the ear looks like an elf ear, lol. But I am not the best at drawing and it is very good.
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
How much did the tablet cost you and what site could you get it from? I really love this head its amazing even in this simple sketch. 10/10
Thanks dudes, I used Gimp for touching up and Paint Tool Sai for sketching it.
I use an Intuos tablet, forgot what number, 4 or 5. I got it from Amazon
And, I was going for a weird looking thing, random emo with a mustache seemed to fit the bill a few hours ago
Orite, it does look like an elf ear O.o
Btw dudes, that might be the final, though, I planned to make more of it, btw, not final work, but final as in no more W.I.P.s for the certain piece :3
I might update it though, but I think I'll finish some more projects before that
Hi.
This head is mapped pretty good for just sketching.
I really like the style of it, keep practicing. 10/10
|Evil|
I don't exist