Toribash
Original Post
I really liked the video, apart the intro that could have been better
Nice camera movement effect, it's rare that someone uses it.
It reminds me some old toribash videos, and this is not bad.
Good job!
Click here, you'll recieve a cookie
[17:41] <@pusga> i want to cum inside dave
man, a lot of that sync was fuckin' phenomenal.

I missed your videos man. It looks like you might have a little rust, due to some of the transition effects not looking so great (they looked a little too simple). But you did a fuckin' outstanding job none the less. I'm sure Urban squealed a little after watching this.

seriously man, that sync. 9/10.
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by TamaKuu View Post
man, a lot of that sync was fuckin' phenomenal.
seriously man, that sync. 9/10.

^

0:56 , 2:26 :O

Outstanding work, this was really enjoyable to watch. I usually don't like watching long tb videos because it seems like they just repeat themselves over and over again. You've kept each part original and interesting to watch. Great camera angles, and I like the rotation you added in while in the editing software, it's a different look.

...did you use RSMB? :33
@TamaKuu, Thank you for that cnc that's really nice to hear/read some one really enjoyed it.
@Slycooper, thx you too for that nice comment . I also don't really like looong toribash vid but i tried to make it looks not the same everywhere.
And, no i'm not using RSMB :3 but maybe one day i'll try it.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
I like this video, but trasitions makes me cry :P As i know you could make it better, as know aadame, I mean I like sync and effects in the first part of video. You completely made good long clan video, but need some transitions and original intro for future ;)
javascript code:
function () { alert(' you re sexy waffle ! '); };
haha xD yeah i know that thing about transitions, to be honest i wanted to keep it simple.
Also, im not using Tranisitions alot so this may be why i ruined it ^^
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos