-----

1 - Banner

2 - Banner

3 - Banner

-----

1 - Signature

2 - Signature

Software used: Adobe Illustrator CS6
Last edited by Fenris; Apr 7, 2013 at 02:03 AM.
When rendering tori's forces, its better to use fountain fill > radial filling since they are like solid balls.
They don't have that 3D feeling on your picture (just look the last image with tori holding a broken bottle)
''After the showers is the sun.
Will be shining...''
I don't use photoshop, but I know what you mean. I'll do it as soon as I get home from work.
I work in Adobe Illustrator, and there's two ways to go, either a radial gradient or the mesh tool (Which I think I might use here).

Thanks ^^
Illustrator has that same option. It might be called different, but it has it, btw I was referring to Corel Draw, but it's all the same.
''After the showers is the sun.
Will be shining...''
To be honest, the fenris one...
The blood looks dull and boring, you should add a little more 'blood' effect to it, and also darken the color. I give 8/10 for that one
Bloodybell avatar is just... Sexy 9/10
The WIP one, you should take off the bottom part that is out of the box. It looks akward and throws the picture off alot. The grab should be tooken off aswell, just have the bottle sunk into the hand. 7/10
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Haha, the blood is not finished nor have I made all of it yet, and the bottom part which sticks out was never intended to be there, and it won't... Can edit it out whenever I want

Think I'll keep the grab though, we'll see. Thanks ^^