Ranking
Original Post
[Vid] My frist video.

Hey there, this is my first video. I would like to know your opinion about it, and of course critick.
Software: Sony vegas 11
Music: NickelBack: We will rock you (Queen's cover )
Добро не ценится — люди от него наглеют.
long time no see haha =] about vid nice replays and etc but try to learn how to use freecam (smooth camera) and try do on music like dubstep or something like that then it will be awsome 7/10 =]
I'm like a [Ninja] inside the dark forest....
Try to sync the moves to the music, not bad for a first video, use freecam makes it look alot better. 6/10
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
The black bars reminded me of the old tb videos that used to hype me up, I mean SHIT MAN.

Look at the game tab it puts a smile on my face only thinking about the old times haha.

The HUD is very nice and the camerwork is like NOTHING I've seen before. Most original camerawork so far m8 bloody nicely done m8

The music is so original, never heard that one. REALLY fits a toribash video

I like this video like i like my coffee in the morning.

I don't like coffee.
I play games and lift weights.
It looks like you can run Toribash fine with all of the fancy settings, so you should resize your Toribash window as well. You can change it in one of the options menus inside the game, or just type /re 1280 720 while in-game. That will make your videos come out in 720p HD.
You can press the ESC button on your keyboard twice to get rid of the GAME button in-game.
Also /opt hud 0 get's rid of the name, score, and timer. Not sure if you took out the names and score on purpose, but left the timer. Type /opt hud 1 to get all of that information back on your screen.