Ranking
Original Post
Zineth
I've played this game for about 15 minutes, and I have to say this is fucking sick. The feel of the game reminds me of Jet Set Radio Future, but a little more fast paced. I'm not really sure what this is exactly..about? It kind of starts you off with a tutorial, then sets you into the game just to do jobs for your "boss". After doing a little bit of research for this game, supposedly the "Zine Boss" that you receive jobs from is the owner of a newspaper called "Zine".
One of the really cool features is that it connects it to your twitter account, so you can be playing this game and figure out what's going on at any point in time. It works well for people like myself who play everything in fullscreen, so you don't have to switch tabs a whole lot. Also, there's a trail that follows behind you that does more than just sit behind you. For keyboards, you can press Q and E to move rewind and fast forward time basically. This way you can edit the gameplay if you run into a wall, as this game IS based on speed.

Get it for FREE:
http://arcanekids.com/
Last edited by TyZi; Mar 11, 2013 at 05:05 AM.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I heard of this on a video, forgot about it a bit later. I don't use twitter so a game mechanic is null. But this looks really cool and the pink trail would be nice too look at once you skate a bit in one area. Also I would probably be the person to play that minigame to DEATH. Yeah I'm going to download it now.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Amazing game.
It gets kinda boring though, after getting the debug speed thingy when you land on the moon.
Also MP doesn't work properly.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men