Toribash
Original Post
I need help
I've been playing the game for a week and I still cant do anything as basic as a punch yet. I would appreciate any help from anyone on whatever you are good at or links to tutorials.
Thanks
Meow
Don't give up, still play this game and experiment with moves. I know what I say, after three months I still thought "omfg i suk", but after longer time my skill grew bigger and bigger.
Originally Posted by meowthomas View Post
I've been playing the game for a week and I still cant do anything as basic as a punch yet. I would appreciate any help from anyone on whatever you are good at or links to tutorials.
Thanks
Meow

no one mastered this game in a week.
u need time and much practice. learn how the joints work, then try to simply disember stuff if u made that start make looking it "cool" which simply means that u have to make it "smoothe".
also i would rate u to play some multiplayer. alteast it helped me quite a bit to know how a tori works and how easy sometimes u can disember something.

also take a look in the replays section load some from the famous replay makers. just to see how they made it.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Practice every day, Be clever and think what joint needs to be moved. I recommend getting a teacher or playing multiplayer.
ook