Toribash
Original Post
[Tint]Dad
Hey, Tinters.

As you see, i'm now one of you, so i felt like introducing myself.

My name is Ray, and i'm a guy from Latvia.

I like to do stuff..

You can ask me about my personal life and whatnot.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
Originally Posted by Dad View Post
My name is Ray, and i'm a guy from Latvia.

Latvia

Oh boy I'm going to enjoy you.
Also hey.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
There will be a lot of bulk potatoes involved when Yoyo will spend his time with you. It will first start normal, you won't feel anything. After a while, your stomach might feel weak, and you suddenly get the urge to eat potatoes. When you're done eating them, your bed sheets will start leaking the potatoes while you sleep, when you turn on your faucet, you will immediately be forced to wash your hands with them. Every round object you use in your life will be replaced with a potato. You'll have to eat potatoes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. After a while, you'll start puking them randomly. You'll get the mysterious and rare potato disease and everyone you touch will turn into a potato. When you've killed half of the world population, you'll be forced to live in a closed room for your whole life, without having social interaction with other human beings. When you are 80 years old, you are finally free because you seem to be cured, and you'll live on a farm and you'll interact with cows and sheep, and you'll sell potatoes. This is unfortunately the truth.

Oh and welcome in our wonderful clan, hope you spend your time well here.
Olly, after third line i was reading like : " Potatoius potato potatuing potato-loko potaturos and potatos "

And tanks, i'm sure i'll enjoy my time here.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
Olly, after third line i was reading like : " Potatoius potato potatuing potato-loko potaturos and potatos "

And tanks, i'm sure i'll enjoy my time here.

This is only the beginning.
Originally Posted by Olly View Post
There will be a lot of bulk potatoes involved when Yoyo will spend his time with you. It will first start normal, you won't feel anything. After a while, your stomach might feel weak, and you suddenly get the urge to eat potatoes. When you're done eating them, your bed sheets will start leaking the potatoes while you sleep, when you turn on your faucet, you will immediately be forced to wash your hands with them. Every round object you use in your life will be replaced with a potato. You'll have to eat potatoes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. After a while, you'll start puking them randomly. You'll get the mysterious and rare potato disease and everyone you touch will turn into a potato. When you've killed half of the world population, you'll be forced to live in a closed room for your whole life, without having social interaction with other human beings. When you are 80 years old, you are finally free because you seem to be cured, and you'll live on a farm and you'll interact with cows and sheep, and you'll sell potatoes. This is unfortunately the truth.

Oh and welcome in our wonderful clan, hope you spend your time well here.

premise ridiculous.
only secret police have this many potato.

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

Dad, you're in for a fun ride.

They harass me with potato jokes every time I try to talk to them.
David Moderated Message:
I don't mean to boast, but I'm a god.
2 latvian 0 potato